Apostrophe 3 Documentation
ApostropheCMS is a full-featured, open source CMS built with Node.js that seeks to empower organizations by combining in-context editing and headless architecture in a full-stack JS environment.
- Introduction to ApostropheCMS: A quick introduction to ApostropheCMS and a review of the core tech stack.
- Getting started: Environment setup, installation, and creation of a new project.
- Guide: Discussion of Apostrophe 3 features using lots of code examples.
- Reference: Detailed reference sections for developers.
- The Cookbook: Step by step code recipes for common tasks.
- Migration: A guide to feature and API changes from Apostrophe 2.
- Extensions and Integrations: Find modules to install that add features and functionality to Apostrophe sites.
ApostropheCMS is content software for everyone in an organization. It helps teams of all sizes create dynamic digital experiences with elegance and efficiency by blending powerful features, developer happiness, and a low learning curve for content creators. Apostrophe has powered websites and web apps for organizations large and small for over a decade.
ApostropheCMS is released under the MIT License.